- About Us
- The Playbook
- Your Competitive Edge is Found in the CSG Scouting Report
- Increase Sales, Improve Service, Enhance Your Corporate Culture With The Top Dawg Sales Strategy
- Corportate Stimulus-Trim the Fat, Grow Lean, Expand Profits
- Loyalty Program-Better Customers. More Sales. Less Advertising.
- The Needed Niche Making Every Call Count
- P Cubed-Pricing, Packaging and Promotions
- Service that Sells-It’s About the Customer, not the Policy.
- Turbo Sales-Transform Your Front Line
- Marketing Make Over. Who Needs More Customers?
- Strategy Upgrade-Pump Some Energy Into Your Fading Strategies
- 4 Steps to Connect
- Contact Us
- What People Are Saying
- The Blog
Are you finding it more and more difficult to get traction and gain ground in today’s tricky market place?
Have you found that the slippery slope of discounting and competing on price to gain market share only increases the slickness of the slope you find your business on?
It’s time for you to Separate and Connect—separate from your competition by really connecting with your customers. It’s time for you to try a new strategy, a proven strategy with a successful track record, that is guaranteed to get you off the slippery slope and back on solid ground, heading quickly upward toward sustainable success. Let us come along side you and complete a comprehensive, complimentary, strategy upgrade and take a fresh look at your business to help re-energize your business, give you a new perspective and a new life. We all know that no matter how great we are, even the exciting becomes mundane after time. Let’s blow the dust off and breathe some life into your company together!
The team at Connect Sales Group has been there before.
We know what you’re going through. We are all currently business owners, managers, marketers and salespeople. We know that there are frustrations you experience every day. We know that the world has undergone incredible and dramatic change since the economic downturn. We recognize that consumer buying habits have changed over time, causing formerly successful programs and businesses to struggle, stumble and sputter in the new environment. We’re here to help you, to come along side you and to compliment your core competencies while looking for strategies and opportunities that you may not be utilizing to help you run better and find traction.
Whether you’re more corporate or more cowboy: more established and traditional, or more entrepreneurial and cutting edge; Connect Sales Group can help you to leverage your core competencies and enhance them, streamline them and fine tune them to make you more efficient, more diverse and most importantly, more profitable. While you continue to focus on your core competencies, we’ll focus on growing your business and trouble-shooting your challenges for you.
At CSG, we’re not interested in re-inventing your company and starting from scratch. Far from it. Actually we’re more interested in collaboration than reconstruction. We know that you’ve gotten where you are because you are good at what you do and you have a passion for your product or service. But, maybe you’ve gotten too close to the business and you’re having trouble observing from 10,000 feet—too busy working in your business to work on your business. Is it possible that you’re unable to identify some challenges that are holding you back but may have a relatively simple solution? We’re here to collaborate with you and your team, to identify your strengths and augment them; reinforcing your assets and eliminating your liabilities.
The CSG Program. Here’s How It Works
You talk. We listen…very carefully. It’s your company and only you know where you want to take it. We want to hear about your corporate culture and your story. What is your definition of success? What are your goals? CSG’s job is to listen as you tell us where you want to be and then begin the process of helping you get there. And we also believe it is our job to be brutally honest with you every step of the way. You don’t need yes-men. You need solutions bound in reality!
Or call 760-275-1137 to talk with CSG’s Best coach and founder, Joe Dahlstrom.
It’s really not about you
Too often salespeople are in the business for the commission, the recognition, or the pleasure of making a great sale. With these objectives, all too often, the salesperson finds him or herself in the habit of trying to sell products or services that the customer can’t afford, does not want, or has no need for. Salespeople with this mind set have skinny kids.Really, all of the commissions, the recognition and pleasure resulting from the sales profession are merely bi-products of providing customers with a service or product that works for them, solves their problems, or makes them happy (a customer-centric sales experience). Another great bi-product of customer-centric selling: when you put the customer’s real needs ahead of your desires to sell, and you provide him with the personal service and attention that makes them feel special, happy, thrilled, you get referrals and your sales career can flourish and your kids can maintain a good, healthy weight. Ask yourself:
- Do I actually inquire about the customer’s real needs and their desired results, or do I aimlessly ramble on about everything the product does, with no attention to how it will help the prospect?
- Do I genuinely listen to what the customer is saying or am I thinking of a reply before they’ve finish speaking? Nothing turns a prospect off more than a salesperson who does not listen to him or her.
- Do I offer the best solution to completely fit the need of the customer, or do I provide a solution that makes the biggest margin regardless?
- Do I make it easy for the customer to say yes or do I pressure them into a yes?
- Do I follow up with the customer after the sale or is it fine by me if I don’t hear from them again?
Get a free consultation today!
Strategies for Success
What People are Saying about us..