“Separate from your Competitors by Connecting with your Guests”
Who’s answering your phone and how important is it, really? After all, isn’t answering the phone an untrained, receptionist position whose main purpose is to reroute inbound calls? Anyone can do that, right?
Yes! Anyone can answer the phone and transfer inbound calls, but what if your call center staff and customer service employees were armed with the invaluable skills usually associated with highly trained salespeople? Do you think you might be able to increase profits if everyone, including your phone staff, service technicians, all of your front and back line personnel had top-level instruction on how the key steps of your sales process?
By implementing innovative inbound/outbound sales and service calling techniques, your reception and customer service function will be seamlessly transformed into a high-profit, sales center, actively contributing to the overall success of your company!
The CSG specialty is leveraging your core competencies through the use of innovative, inbound and outbound calling strategies that are unique to any industry and which will clearly separate you from your competitors.
Inbound Calls: Increasing closing percentage and dollars per call:
The idea is to get everyone involved in the sales process. In this high-energy and upbeat training environment, our CSG team will work directly with your existing personnel to transform them into contributing team members in your most important play.
Your team will learn:
- Bonding and building rapport…making another connection with scripted, pre-programmed questions, responses and leading suggestions.
- Discovering the need. Get to the core of the prospect/customer’s need, but don’t promise to fulfill it yet. Instead try some grinding to accentuate the need.
- To master a list of features and benefits of doing business with you to cover any customer need. Product and service knowledge as well as a keenly trained ear for buying signals are key here.
- How to use any loyalty rewards program as leverage to compel the prospect to purchase. Everyone on your staff should know all of your incentives, specials, promotions and loyalty programs inside out.
- The importance of asking for the sale. We all know how important it is and just how difficult it is for many people to take this one, little step—to just ASK for the sale. We’ll show your staff how mastering the above steps and connecting with your prospect will make this final, most important step, simple and fun!
Outbound Calls: Filling profit centers and increasing revenue
When’s the last time you or your staff picked up the phone to contact your existing client base? “Why would you do that?” you ask. Well, have you got a new product or service to tell them about? Is it important to enhance good will between your company and your customers? Have you got an upgrade, new style, new product, new bundle (see P-Cubed), new location? Find a reason to reach your customers and bring them back to you.
Today it is easy to reach customers through email, twitter, Facebook, and myriad other electronic media, but even today, there is still no substitute for a direct, outbound voice call from a trained salesperson. With the proper training from Connect Sales Group these could be any of your current human resources.
Who should you call?
- Anyone who visits your website (are you using your website to gather data from your visitors?) We can show you how. See Internet Marketing.
- Past clients. Assuming you’ve been providing knock-your-socks-off customer service, your clients and customers will be happy to hear from you.
- Rebound touches. Get back on the phone with anyone who showed interest, but was not a closed sale. Perhaps you can sweeten the pot
- Generate or purchase lists of likely prospects and hit them with an irresistible offer
It’s Found Money for You and Your Company
With a minimal investment of time and resources, you can turn each and every member of your business team into integral players on the sales squad. Watch your profits increase exponentially as we creatively uncover new opportunities for you to reach out and sell to your prospective customer base. You’ll be amazed at the impact simply connecting and re-connecting with your customers can be.
Get started today by calling 760-275-1137 to discuss the next steps in getting your team armed and ready to selling more and maximize your profitability. Or simply provide the following information to schedule a free consultation.